Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
8 REASONS WHY CHRISTCHURCH HAS A PROBLEM WITH
ABANDONED AND NEGLECTED CATS.
- Cats are prolific breeders. One female can be responsible for 3200 offspring during her lifetime.
- Desexing is expensive. Over $80 for a male and anything between $150 to $250 for a female.
- Irresponsible owners who have more cats than they can afford to feed or desex
- Housing N.Z. do not limit the number of neglected cats their tenants can keep.
- The Christchurch City Council revoked their by-law on keeping cats.
- The SPCA does not consider unwanted, abandoned or wild cats are their responsibility.
- No organisation wants to accept responsibility for euthanizing the wild, sick or diseased. These cats get left on the streets to suffer, breed and starve.
- It is easier to do nothing.